August 01, 2016
Mozambiqe: Innovative Stakeholder Engagement for Two Business Membership Organisations
The Objectives of this Stakeholder Enagement are:
Phase 1: a) Identify, cost the development of and assess appropriate ICT mechanisms (e.g. internet, smartphones, SMS, etc) for engaging ANJE and ACIS members more effectively in BE dialogue; and b) produce ToRs for Phase 2.
Phase 2: a) Following development and testing of the chosen mechanism, provide a fully working technology-based mechanism for both ANJE and ACIS; and b) produce (in partnerships with the organisations) an implementation and outreach plan to ensure effective use of the mechanism.
May 19, 2016
OPTs Diagnostic Review and Stakeholder Engagement
The Objectives for this Stakeholder Engagement project are:
- Undertake a diagnostic review which identifies the business environment constraints in the OPTs and the options for reform, with particular emphasis on constraints faced by women and youth in participating fully in the labour market and in self-employment;
- Assess stakeholder dialogue platforms and the scope for innovative solutions to strengthening women’s and youth’s representation in national stakeholder advocacy;
- Examine the options and make recommendations for DFID OPTs to increase its focus on business environment reform, with particular regard to increasing employment rates of women and youth.
- Theory of change and monitoring and evaluation workshop
August 01, 2016
The Objectives of this Stakeholder Engagement Scoping Visit are:
- Analyse the existing PPD structures in Punjab, with particular reference to work being done by IFC in the area of BER;
- Identify main stakeholder groups within Punjab who will be the primary users of the online feedback mechanism;
- Identify the technologies most commonly used by these groups (e.g. internet, smartphones, SMS, etc.) and analyse the extent to which particular stakeholder groups, such as women, have equal access.
- Develop a TOR for creating:
- An online feedback mechanism to enable stakeholders to provide information to government about the impact of the Business Environment and priorities and ideas for potential reforms.
- A feedback loop system whereby the Government of Punjab can respond to issues raised through the online facility. A marketing and outreach plan to ensure effective use of the mechanism
28 February 2017
Pakistan: BERF Punjab Support to PPD
The objectives for this Stakeholder Engagement project are:
- Examine and provide recommendations on the proposed BER PPD Unit which has been designed to sit within the PPP Cell in Planning and Development Department (P&D), in particular the proposed staffing, functions and other relevant operational details; and provide recommendations to P&D on whether the PPD Unit’s proposed location is effective and efficient and if an alternative location is proposed, provide clear reasoning for this recommendation.
- Examine and provide recommendations on the proposed PPD Council, including possible modifications to its current membership, meeting schedule and objectives.
- Examine the Investment Climate Reform Unit (ICRU) with reference to its suitability as an apex body for BER in Punjab, and in particular its proposed staffing, functions and other relevant details concerning its operation