February 20, 2017
Adaptive Programming and Business Environment Reform – Lessons for DFID Zimbabwe
To provide evidence on how to practically apply lessons from adaptive programming approaches to the second phase of DFID Zimbabwe’s BER and investment climate programme, specifically evidence to support the design of a Theory of Change and logframe that provides adequate signposting on how to:
- manage course corrections and respond quickly to opportunities in Zimbabwe’s business environment and investment climate, without sacrificing impact on results,
- select the best choice of governance structures (e.g. the Board of Investment or other BE related institution) that could lend themselves to DFID’s active involvement in BE reform in a post-fragile political context.
September 01, 2016
Zimbabwe: Evidence and Learning Note on Public Private Dialogue Interventions
The Objective of this Note are:
- Provide evidence to support the Business Case extension of the current Zimbisa Public Private Dialogue (PPD) programme, including guidance from other donor programmes on what works and doesn’t work in the context of PPDs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
February 01, 2016
Zimbabwe: DFID Annual Review BEEP
The objectives of this technical support assignment are to contribute to the review team by producing:
- A report giving an external perspective on key questions in the annual review with clear recommendations;
- Input to a proposed revised logframe; and
- Inputs to a clear recommendation on the way forward for the programme including procurement terms of reference for extending the programme.